ஞாயிறு, 7 ஆகஸ்ட், 2011

Know Your Body - 35


Today's Fact
UB.36

I would like to share an experience of my aunt today. She had severe diarohea and fever. Her husband had already treated with acupuncture needles and she felt some relief. She also took (distant-tele) healing from Dr. Thamizhavel. Still as her condition was very bad, as usual fearing, they went to allopathy and had an injection/medicines. Still the diarohea did not stop and as advised by Dr. Thamizhavel, they got the siddha medicine "poongavi sendhooram" (பூங்காவி செந்தூரம்) from a nearby town and within one dose the ailment stopped. The same medicine has also worked for me. I had also taken just one pinch/dose , mixed with honey. (though he told me to continue for 3 days), I didn't as I felt it was enough, as it had stopped my diarohea. To identify the medicine, it will be somewhat brick red in colour, coarse/fine. I request Dr.Thamizhavel to elaborate further about this medicine, as he says variation of it with other will have completely different cure/for different ailments (He said this could be used even for uterus/piles problesm....)I also request him to prepare a list of such very important emergency care medicines available in siddha field, that need to be kept at every household, instead of going to hospitals..........


Today's Tip

For piles/Hemorrhoids - complaint, these two points can be pressed.  GB 30 and UB 36.. The pictures representing them are attached. Also it is good to follow fruit/fibrous diet. This would greatly reduce the inflammation/swelling in a miraculous way........



Regards
Maheswari

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக

எனது அனுபவங்களின்-தேவைகளின் அழுத்தம் என்னை எழுத வைத்துள்ளது. உங்கள் கருத்துகளால் இவை செழுமைப் படும்.