Do you think a pharmacist has listed these medicines for his daily or weekly purchase.?
A Big No...... It is the list of medicines prescribed to and taken by a patient (the so called) per day. And the name of the disease is "NOTHING". All these costed her Rs.7000 to Rs.8000 per month until September 2010.
And the list of surgeries performed on her are listed hereunder..
Major Surgeries performed on her and the medical history with Allopaths.
1. Laparotomy - first time in 1986, for removal of cysts in the left ovary. (opening the full abdomen). After this surgery itself, she had abnormal abdominal pain, but it was termed as pre-menstrual dismenoriah. This term is used to refer to the pain before the periods, for a few days. But she had it all through the month.
2. Laparotomy- In 1989 - for clearing blocks in the fellopian tubes (opening the full abdomen). Appendicitis (As per allophathic system, appendicitis is an unnecessary part ?) also removed during this surgery, assuming the pain could even be due to the inflammation of the appendicitis. She was treated for the so called problem ENDOMETRIOSIS, CAUSING INFERTILITY.
3. From 1989 end till 1991 end, she was put on steriods for preventing infertility and aid conception.
4. But it only had an adverse effect (as it is usual with steroids), and she could not conceive and she ended with new ailments - such as inflammation in the legs ,she gained abnormal weight, used to feel always sleepy and many more. This also resulted in the harmonal imbalance and thyroid.
5. The Endocrinologist suggested that the thyroid levels are abnormal, and started giving medicines for the same.
6. As she always had pain in the abdomen, she was constantly put on pain killers( 3 tablets a day - 2 during day time, valium/compose during night), and the root cause was never analysed.
7. Due to the intake of heavy dosage of pain killers, she had developed corrosive peptic ulcer and started vomitting blood frequently.
After few instances of endoscopy, though she was given tablets for ulcers, neither the ulcer pan nor the abdominal pain subsided. So, she was given by pain killer injections, on a daily basis.
8. In 1996, she could not take the injections, as it turned out to be painful (becos of the additional pain caused by pain killer injections) both in the hand and the legs. It was then,diagnosed that the persistent abdominal pain was caused by the adhesions, binding uterus and ovaries together, and they cautioned her that it would turn malignant if both ovaries and uterus are not removed immediately.
9. Hysterectomy and bilateral oopherectomy was done in 1996. Consequent to removal of uterus, they put her on Harmone Replacement Therapy (HRT). She was on premarin 0.625 mg once a day for nearly 8 years. Usually HRT is advised for not more than 5 years, as the side effects are very severe. Since she had premature Hysterectomy and bilateral oopherectomy (at the age of 36), she was advised to continue HRT for 3 more years. As a result she had all the side effects of HRT such as weight gain, blood pressure, cholestrol, symptoms of malignancy.
10. Along with HRT, she was put on calcium tablets, which affected her kidney, resulting in renal stones. She was again taking tablets for the stones. Due to renal stones, calcium dosage was reduced and was stopped after certain time. This resulted in osteoporosis.(2000)
11. In 1989, she developed fits (siezure) during sleep. She was on treatment for the same with the Neurologist from that time onwards until Sept, 2010 without much result. Fits not only during sleep, but also otherwise, bothered her. She had many major attacks of Epilepsy and falling unconscious.
12. In 2000, she was asked to do an MRI of the Brain and the report said that she has TWO LEISIONS IN THE SUB CORTICAL REGION OF THE RIGHT FRONTAL LOBE (SUSPECTED VASCULITIS). In lay man's language, they explained that SHE HAS TWO, SMALL BLOOD CLOTS IN THE BRAIN. This was said to be causing seizure. For this, she was treated with high dosage of VALPARIN CHRONO 500 mg thrice a day and subsequently reduced to twice a day due to its bad illeffects. This caused undue sleep, Osteoporosis and abnormal Obesity.
13. Similarly she had a severe fits with high fever and High BP during 2006, when, she was admitted in hospital and both the fever and fits could not be controlled during that period. only on the 5th day, it came to normalcy, and later it was found that it was due to throat infection.
13. Whatever medicines she was taking was contradicting each other and new problems were cropping up.
14. She suffered from Chickun Gunia - High fever with skin rashes, severe pain of the joints, ruining the bones in the log run. The worst affected were her both wrists and both feet.
15. She was treated by Reumotologist, by giving her again, some steroids, whose side effect is damage of the heart.
16. When she had acute chest pain and breathlessness in 2008, she was done an ECHO CARDIOGRAM, WHOSE RESULT WAS THAT SHE IS SUFFERING FROM (MILD) HEART PROBLEM AND IT WAS EXPLAINED AS DUE TO THICKENING OF HEART MUSCLES, THE HEART IS NOT ABLE TO PUMP BLOOD PROPERLY. This has no remedy or treatment in Allopathy.
17. She was admitted in hospital for emergency, in 2009, when her BP shot up, had convulstions, high fever. During that time diagnostic Angiography was done to rule out any blocks in the heart. They wanted to put her on Beta blocker, but since she already had wheezing, they could not administer her the same. The pulmonologist opined that since the lung function is very poor, beta blocker is not advisable. Further she advised some medicine since the lung functioning was reportedly only 65% , but she did not take any medicine for the same.
17. 4-5 months back in 2010, she did a dexa scan (to check the level of osteporosis), it showed 80% deterioration - of bones. She was advised to take an injection for the same to prevent further damage of bones but nothing could be done about the damages already caused. They scarred her that her limbs might fracture even while walking or doing normal routine work.
14. Taking BP tablets since 1999.
Even though she was taking the highest dosage of tablets for BP and tablets for convulsions 3 times a day, both were never controlled.
She remarks that even though she was taking so many medicines and spending nearly Rs.10000/- per month (Doctor fee + Medicines and tests and investigation), and taking ECG, Ultrasound abdomen etc., every two months, none of the ailments were cured, and she was getting all the side effects as well.
The number of specialists consulted.
1.Gynaecologist (fertility treatment)
2.Neurologist (Epilepsy/convulsions that occured during sleep at the age of 28)
When she asked a Doctor, why the dosage keeps on increasing and when will it be reduced, she was given an answer "Only because of these medicines you are able to survive (?????????). All were aghasted at the speed in which she takes her medicines, Putting altogether at one go into the mouth.
She wanted to try out this healing therapy, without any medicines.
Day 1 : 25.9.2010 - She came to visit Dr.Thamizhavel and had a lengthy discussion. She came to the Clinic with heavy headache, (as she had already reduced her medicines to just one time per day from four times a day), and it was healed. she still had ache in her fore head, and a face massage on varma points was done by the Doctor. She felt relaxed and relieved. She was also put on two medicinal powders, "nanju neeki" and "thaamarai". She takes both 3 times a day, in small qty, just a pinch of nanju neekki and a small teaspoon full of thamarai. She never brought a single report to the Health Centre.
Day 2 : 26.9.2010 - She went to a movie, of course a light tamil movie, (Boss engira baskaran) after so many years/months. She did not even feel the headache after the movie, which she used to feel, for so many years. She was happy for that. IT IS A REMARKABLE AND WELCOMING CHANGE.
Day 3 : 27.9.2010 - Severe headache from morning,with symptoms of seizure and vomitting sensation. Distant healing over phone in the morning, relaxed, had milagu-seeraga kashaayam, as told by him.
Day 4 : 28.9.2010 - Head ache minimised to a large extent.she feels her inflammation in hands (carpal tunnel syndrome ?) reduced a bit. Distant healing over phone by night 7.30 pm.
Day 5 : 29.9.2010 - No Head ache at all, even after going out in the sun, three times in the day, went home at 9.30 pm only, but able to sleep well. Deep sleep, after a long time, naturally without medication (after 20 years). she feels her inflammation and pain (for which she used to take pain killers) in hands reduced a bit and even able to sleep on her hands.(which she could not do for the past so many months)
Day 6 : 30.9.2010 - No Head ache. Able to wake up early (by 5 pm). Doesn't feel sleepy. Even went to Maangaadu temple 6-7.30 am. appetite has improved a lot. Used to take medicine for ulcer 3 times a day. Able to eat normally .
Day 7 : 1.10.2010 - She came to office with the symptoms of fits. Her hands were shaking,but no headache, Her hands were warmer than usual. But due to two incidents/talks (mental stress) affecting her mental state. We called the doctor for healing , which relaxed her. The temperature got reduced. I could see her glowing eye returning back to normalcy. She has still got her innocent child like (watery) eyes still retained even after these many years of mental/physical harrasment to her. I could see it back again. Before healing it was so sober and dull. Almost the first spurt of convulsion had started, just before I could call the doctor for the tele-healing.
She happily narrated that she is now able to pass urine more than her usual (of 2 - 3 times per day ) , to now more than 6 times per day becos of which she is able to drink more water than usual. She used to pass motion atleast 4 times a day, while taking all those allopathic drugs, which has been reduced to just one time per day now.
Day 8 : 2.10.2010 - Came to the Health Centre at Medavakkam by bus, after so many years.Had a direct healing today. Going to her friend's house at camp road, by bus again. She travelled again in the evening by bus to visit a patient in a hospital and went home again by travelling in an auto for some distance and by bus again to house. But probably due to this too much travel by bus, she had inflammation in her hands again
Day 9 : 3.10.2010 - Normal. Her inflammation in the hands reduced a lot, especially in the forehand.
Day 10 : 4.10.2010 - Fainted once in the kitchen (but no convlusion sort of). Felt tired as she had nothing in the morning till mid noon (since there was a meeting). But felt better after eating. otherwise normal.
Day 11: 5.10.2010 - She feels that the hand co-ordination has improved a lot. Usually her hands will be numb till mid noon and will take time to settle. Now a days it takes to active status quickly within two hours from the time I wake up.
Day 12: 6.10.2010 Normal.
Day 13: 7.10.2010 trouble breathing, thickened nose, pain when touched, due to flum...looks tired.when asked whether we shall contact doctor, she said she will wait till saturday.
Day 14 : 8.10.2010 trouble breathing, looks tired.
Day 15 : 9.10.2010 - Came for healing to the doctor, had a varma massage as well. felt sort of relieved. The accumulation of mucus in the nose was treated. (She had been taking cold water from the fridge, mistook doctor's thamizh "kulirndha neer" - that's why this cold)
Day 16:10.10.2010 - Sunday - Visited a friend, strenuous day.
Day 17 : 11.10.2010 - Had convulsions in the night. As admitted by her, it was a clearing off - of her emotional disturbance that she experienced since saturday morning. That is her usual way of getting it. Thought of calling the doctor, but restrained herself, also since she felt too tired to even make a call. She slept, but felt, she had few more during sleep, and felt very tired too.
Day 18 : 12.10.2010 - Looks tired, due to the previous night's convulsions. But otherwise ok. Has the will power to stand it till next saturday - during the visit to the doctor. When I told her whether we will call the doctor to heal, she refused it. Today one of our colleagues also remarked that she looks fresh now a days.
Day 19 :13.10.2010 - Fresh today. No problem day. I think the recovery is quicker than usual, when she was taking all those so called medicines. Her own auto immune system or the auto healing system when left to operate by itself, heals her quickly.
Day 20 : 14.10.2010 - Went to a far off temple in the morning. Went out for lunch. She remarked today that usually she gets a severe headache when she roams in the hot sun. But this has not happened in the past weeks, even though she roamed in the hot sun more than her usual time.
Day 21:15.10.2010 Normal - no headache even after she went out to purchase books etc.,
Day 22:16.10.2010 Normal - not visiting the doctor this weekend. feels confident to postpone it till wednesday. cooked for three houses (two neighbouring houses, whose chefs(wives) were unwell, and for her own house).
Day 23: 17.10.2010 Normal - She still can't believe she can be without headaches even if she went out in the sun.(two neighbouring houses, whose chefs were unwell, and for her own house).
Day 24: 18.10.2010 Severe headache - probably due to the flat owners' meeting that was held in her house on sunday night, with the usual shouting and arguments, for which she is allergic normally.....Had distant healing
Day 25 : 19.10.2010 - Severe headache. Pressing feeling of eyelids. Went in the lunch time to the Doctor. Had varma massage and healing. Felt a lot better.
Day 26 : 20.10.2010 - Still nagging headache. But she bears it.
Day 27 : 21.10.2010 - Still nagging headache. But she bears it.
Day 28 : 22.10.2010 - Still nagging headache. But she bears it.She travelled outstation with it. Bold enough to go on without healing.
Day 29 : 23.10.2010 - No head ache today. Could even carry weight of upto 15 kgs or so, without any added discomfort. Usually when she carries this much weight (with all the medicines she used to take), her hand would swell and pain a lot.
Day 30 : 24.10.2010 - Very normal day. Happy to share this info. She slept from 12 to 5 only on sunday, duirng travel to home. But she feels happy that she could pull on very well on Monday, even without much sleep the previous day.
This recording still continues, but we thought of publishing this on web as 36 days are over and she is happy to feel normal and getting into wellnesswithtout the pressing need for so many tablets, and spending around Rs.10000/- per month on the same (exluding the testing costs). She is also happy to feel the info to everyone.
Earlier, she would never be able to skip medicines for more than two days. If at all she skipped, her BP would shoot up and would get epileptic attacks. Now she is totally free from all those. She is very confident that Doctor would take care of her by even distant healing. She feels much lighter than before. She feels she is becoming more active and feels as if she is younger by 10 years.