It is important to taste and eat every bit of food that enter into our mouth, with the help of saliva. The following list shows the different tastes that give the required digestive power to the concerned organs. Know this and follow this to have better health......Sour ....liver, bitter.......heart, sweet.......stomach and spleen, hot,கசப்பு, துவர்ப்பு......lungs, salt ......kidney. This is actually balance diet, rather than the so called breaking of vitamins/carbohydrates/protein/fat etc., If we ensure that for elders and the children if these tastes are given atleast once a week to strengthen each organ, it is enough to run a healthy life......
How to Choose your Doctor.
Nowadays in every stream of life there is cheating,inconsistency, and it has become all the more difficult to choose the right doctor for us, (even if we go for alternate medicines... )
- Do not believe package doctors....(Even if it is acupuncture).. ..It is seen that nowadays famous hospitals have opened acupuncture sections and as usual these hospitals charge huge amounts, by way of package.....Rs10000 or 20000 for curing one problem etc.,
- Do not just go by the name and fame, enquire with well known people.
- Any alternate medicine doctor will not ask you to come for years, as allopaths do. This is one more indication of ascertaining a good doctor.
- Any good doctor should be able to clarify as many doubts as you have, regarding your health.
- The doctor should be able to talk with an open mind.
- Ensure that he is not just after your money, rather than giving you good health.....
IT IS YOUR HEALTH AND BE AWARE THAT YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO ASK QUESTIONS WHATSOEVER IT MAY BE, ABOUT THE TREATMENT, YOUR HEALTH........